
Jacob. I love this picture of him.

This is the second runner up picture I almost sent to Regis and Kelly for their Pretty Baby contest. It was really tough picking only one picture to send in.
This is the first runner up picture. I think maybe I should have sent this one in, but I really love the other one too. In true form, I took these today, I sent them in today, and today is the deadline for the contest! Isn't it just like me to wait till the last second?

This is the picture I sent in for the contest. I think I figured out the focusing/flash problem I had with my camera. Hopefully this will mean more great pictures of everyone! Cross your fingers and vote for Ava everyone! We could sure use the prize college money!
How can you not vote for this face?
1 comment:
I don't think I would have been able to choose from those pictures. Ava is beautiful. Love those eyes!
Post a Comment