Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Crossroads

I bought a tent to wear so I look presentable for Easter at my in-laws. Disgusted with my reflection, I was at a crossroads as I stood outside of the dressing room of the local Walmart- go drown my disgust with my friends Ben & Jerry, or venture into an aisle that was foreign to me...the fitness aisle. Along the way, I snagged 3 fitness magazines promising me I can drop 2 dress sizes in just 2 weeks. From the fitness aisle I picked up a kick boxing video, a jump rope and a waist-trimmer belt. When I got back to the car, I pinched my belly in the handle of the stroller as I was folding it up. I am confident I chose the right path!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Jessie, you are too funny! I can identify in so many ways (ie - a tent!) Good for you on choosing the fitness stuff instead of the ice cream. That's not an easy thing to do.

I must say though, I think you look wonderful. We're sometimes a lot tougher on ourselves than anyone else would be.