Sunday, January 4, 2009

I know, I know...I've been busy too. December 08

I know you're all sick of looking at those "darned carrots!" Sorry, it's been a busy two months. Much has happened since my last post Oct. 25, but I'll try to sum it up and post more pictures. Halloween was much fun. Thanksgiving was yummy, as usual! Nice to see all the fam, yadda, yadda, yadda...and next comes Christmas. We received a Wii from Tim and Michaela and the whole family loves to play together. Austin and Jacob started Tae Kwan Do. They really enjoy the classes and are pretty good at it so far. Adam got his first deer, hunting with his Pappy Chuck, his uncle Kent, and his great uncle Ricky. Way to go! Ava is getting so big. She weighed in at 16 lbs. at her 4 month check up and measured 25.5 inches long, but we think they measured wrong because standing up next to her cousin Alayna, who also measured 25.5 inches at her last check-up, Ava was a little shorter than Alayna. She's starting to really laugh at the guys and her eyes are so big and blue, they really catch you off guard when she flashes them. I'm gonna have to teach her how to use those baby blues to her advantage! Here's some pictures from December. Enjoy!


I got a new camera for Christmas and I was playing with setting the timer. When it's about to flash, the camera blinks a green light, and it must have startled Ava, because when the picture snapped...her eyes bugged out of her head! This was too funny! But doesn't she look so pretty in her Christmas dress?!


Here's Austin and Jacob in their Tae Kwan Do uniforms. So cute!


Daddy likes to wear hoodies as shirts on Ava. Somehow she twisted this one around while wearing it.


Here's Daddy and Ava New Year's Eve at the Wade's home. She was a trooper, partying with us till we left at 3:30am. Of course she slept most of the time!


Ava on Daddy's lap, watching some playoff game. I'm not sure which, we've seen a lot of them!

1 comment:

Baby Kry said...

The boys are so cute in the uniforms. Ava is a beauty!!