Nov. 7-
The weather was beautiful today, so we took the guys and Ava, along with Jamie and Jadyn, to the Pittsburgh Zoo. Austin and Jacob love to ride the escalators. This picture kinda freaks me out, if you look at it long enough you can see the stairs move!
Nov. 13-
Ava' is 3 months old, as you can see by the sign. I love this shirt with the bluebird on it! She does too!
Nov. 14-
My first attempt at crocheting a hat. So the flower is as big as her head! So what! The one I did for Alayna turned out better. I'm still practicing, so don't anyone be surprised if you receive a hat or scarf from me for a present!
Nov. 22-
To get poopie stains out of Ava's onesies, I rinse, scrub, and wash. If they don't come out the first time, I put them out in the sunlight and the sun bleaches out the stain, white clothes or colors, it works every time. It was cold the day I put these onesies out on the deck rail. They froze!
This is Ava in her Yoda costume she wore for Halloween. She was a little disappointed that Mommy didn't dress her up as a princess. Maybe next year!
2 comments:
That picture is really freaky of the boys on the esclator! Alayna loves her hat you made her and wears it often..thanks again!
OK - that was really weird. I saw the escalator moving too.
Too funny with the frozen onesies!
Ava is absolutely darling in her hat.
Post a Comment