Sunday, January 4, 2009

January 4, 2009 - Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER:
The order in which these posts I have posted tonight are all jacked up. I forgot that I need to do everything backwards on here for it to come out the way I want it to, so forgive me and I apologize if there is any confusion. Scroll down and start from the first one after those darn carrots!
I think the 30 lbs. I have gained since I birthed my first child has infiltrated my brain and congealed my thoughts, allowing very few to actually surface, and prevented the rest of my body and mind from acting in a logical and rational way. It's a trade-off well worth the aggravation. Such is motherhood.

2 comments:

Baby Kry said...

My brain doesn't work yet at all!!!

Anonymous said...

It was great to read all your posts! What a treat to get to read a bunch of them at once!

Beautiful pictures of the kids!