skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Ava and the boys
Thursday, March 12, 2009
Sidenote to "I thought it would come out" post...
That little extraction of the paper roll that took all of 22 seconds cost our insurance $248.
$248.00
!! When Adam stuck the pebble in his ear so long ago, I should have invested in a pair of those long-nosed hemostat tweezers! Who knew?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(20)
►
April
(2)
▼
March
(5)
Ma baby be sick :( 3-10-09 to ?
Ava hanging out in her silly-floppy hat 3-7-09
Trip to the Zoo 3-7-09
Sidenote to "I thought it would come out" post...
Ava at 6 months
►
February
(6)
►
January
(7)
►
2008
(20)
►
October
(10)
►
September
(10)
About Me
jessie
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment