Thursday, March 12, 2009

Ava at 6 months

I know, she's 7 months old now. So, I'm a little late on the 6 month picture. Not as late as the other ones, but still...
Big things happened this month:
* She cut her two bottom teeth.
* She started eating cereal and fruit regularly.
* She wears shoes when we go out now.
* She rolls from back to belly by herself.
* She caught up in size and weight to her cousin, who is 4 months and 12 days older than her! No more hand-me-downs from NC, I guess! Or would those have been hand-me-ups from NC?
The outfit she's in was the last time she wore that shirt and pants. Too small now, but I loved them so! No, the pants aren't supposed to be capri's.
I had to hide the sign behind her at first, but she found it and proceeded to devour it!








1 comment:

Baby Kry said...

Maybe we will be passing clothes again sometime soon over state lines, you never know. I love these pics! I can't wait to see her!!!