Saturday, October 25, 2008

Ava's party dress and smiles Oct. 19, 2008

Last Sunday, we went to our cousin Aidan's birthday party. We saw my dad's side of the family for the first time since Ava was born. This was a special day but also a football day, so I was torn between dressing her in a pretty dress or in her Steelers jumper. I picked the pretty dress and she looked so sweet! Luckily the Steelers won, despite our lack of support via clothing!

Daddy was supporting the team, as was I.

Later we came home and put pj's on. Daddy was holding her while he was working on the laptop and she was all giggles and smiles.

I couldn't resist taking pictures of her smiling, even though daddy was not paying attention. She loves her daddy and he loves her!

2 comments:

Baby Kry said...

I love the smile!! We can't wait to see it in person! That was a good choice on the dress, she is adorable!

Anonymous said...

I would have picked the pretty dress too. She is so cute!