Saturday, October 25, 2008

Trip to Myrtle Beach - Oct. 10-14, 2008 - Part 2


Did I mention it was windy? This is what my hair looks like on a windy beach. Dan thinks it's hilarious. It is, I guess.

We went to Ripley's Aquarium, obviously. It was awesome! We got tickets for like 90% off, thanks to the military discount. Thank you Uncle Sam, and Dave!

There was a traveling exhibit of Pirates. The guys loved it! They kept pulling the rope on the cannon and it would make a sound and a rumble like it was really being fired.

The fish were really cool. There was a tunnel with a moving floor that took us through a fish tank full of huge sharks and sea turtles and other fish. That was amazing!

I just thought this was cool. It's Jacob looking at me standing in front of one of the tanks. I like the reflection.

Our neice Alayna loves her cousins. Here's a video of them making her laugh. Gotta love it!

No comments: