Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Our Little Bruiser
We had our 2 month check-up today. Our little bruiser weighed in at a whopping 13 lbs. 7 oz. and 24 inches long at 9 weeks old. I had to go back and look at her cousin Alayna's page to see where she was at 9 weeks old. Little Miracle was 11lbs. 11oz. So, yes, Alayna is so big compared to Ava, but she is also 4 months older than Ava and Ava is catching up fast! I think the Dr. may have scratched or poked the inside of her ear because she was fine until he checked her ear. As soon as he pulled that thing out of her ear she screamed like she does when I scratch her accidentally, but she kept screaming and screaming! She finally calmed down and then she peed on the table! HA! Take THAT you mean Doctor! She got him good. He'll be sure and think twice before he does that again, what with all that pee on the table! She didn't have a fever and she wasn't fussy at all, so I'm not thinking she has an ear infection. It was a sudden and sharp scream. Anyway, we escaped without any more incidents and spent the rest of the day with Gram Arlene. We went to lunch at Olive Garden and then a trip to Sam's Club. Mommy needed to stock up on fruits and veggies because mommy needs to drop about 20lbs. before next summer. Wish me luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow! I didn't think she weighed that much when I held her this weekend. Remember she also started about a pound heavier than Alayna. I think she is just perfect. We have very "Healthy" little girls. Alayna goes next week for her 6 month check up and we'll see where my heavy weight checks in...
Post a Comment